Friday, July 23, 2010

summer



I get to be a stay-at-home mom for a good chunk of this summer. I love it. Life is great. Although it's hard and exhausting at times, it's my all time favorite job. We have been focusing each day on a "Quigley Quality" (happiness, helpful, etc.) and just remind the boys through out the day that "A Quigley is happy, make sure you're being happy" or "thanks for being happy guys, it makes our home such a great place to be." Happiness was the easiest quality we've done all week, gratitude was a harder for our little one to grasp. But, overall it's been great.



I also work in the afternoons Mon.-Thurs. so that is especially when life is chaos. Today, however I don't nanny. I'm just a mom and I love it. Nothing huge planned, I made fresh blueberry muffins and sent all 3 boys away for the morning. The house is quite (except for the dishwasher washing) and I love it. I feel so much peace in our home and feel so blessed to get to be a wife and a mother. I am pretending there are not 3 loads of clean clothes stacked in the bedroom to fold, those will have to wait for YET another time. I'm off to run errands and gear up for an afternoon of " A Quigley is creative." We will be getting some more LEGO'S and creating all afternoon long.



Enjoy the day, wherever you are.

1 comment:

  1. At least the laundry is clean! You're totally taking care of what matters. Love those Quigleys for me!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you