Thursday, July 14, 2011

remember father's day?

James is the best daddy for our sons! He loves them SO much and they, all 3, adore him. James is all boy so he is perfect dad for boys. While Xander and I were in Utah last month James and the big brothers put their allowance together and bought a couple new sets of legos and spent the weekend putting them together. He loves to rough house with them (all 3) and wrestle, they build sand castles and get dirty outside, and they all love cartoons and video games (even X-man loves his screen time). As boy as they all are James is also raising little gentlemen, he tells them I'm the princess and shows by word and example how to treat me. He is a great teacher and thanks to him our children will be every emotionally healthy. I feel so blessed to have James for the daddy of my kids. I chose well.


before Church we ate breakfast together, baked french toast and sausage



my parents and our friend Jared Heiner came over for dinner, French dip sandwiches and tapioca for dessert



look at the way the baby looks at his daddy!

1 comment:

  1. I love that grey is wearing the bowtie. Such great pics. that little x man sure likes to smile big. i love how your boys are such boys. that wont be how mine are. well unless somehow they are...maybe they will learn from their older boy cousins.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you